Studies Assessing Adolescent Sleep Patterns
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock. Back to School and Back to Sleep: Sleep Patterns of Teenagers Worldwide. August 27, 2015.
- Anne G. Wheaton, Gabrielle A. Ferro, and Janet B. Croft. School Start Times for Middle School and High School Students — United States, 2011–12 School Year. MMWR. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. August 6, 2015.
- Meltzer LJ, Shaheed K, Ambler D. Start Later, Sleep Later: School Start Times and Adolescent Sleep in Homeschool Versus Public/ Private School Students. Behavioral Sleep Medicine 14:140–154, 2016.
- Matthew Kirby, Stefania Maggi, and Amedeo D’Angiulli. School Start Times and the Sleep–Wake Cycle of Adolescents: A Review and Critical Evaluation of Available Evidence. Educational Researcher 2011 40(2):56–61.
- Sleep Cycle/Northcube. The Sleepiest Teens Live in Belgium. (Report on Average Wake Times and Sleep Length Worldwide, based on Sleep Cycle data). November 27, 2014.
▼ THIS IS YOUR POP WINDOW ▼